Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk

I owe the creator of sidewalk chalk a huge THANK YOU. It has kept Thomas pretty entertained the past few evenings.

He must think it can also be used as a Q-Tip.

The only way his Grandmother will allow him to "write on himself".

I even attempted to draw a dog. I tried.

It's also Mother's Day weekend.

This little boy is the absolute love of my life. I thank God every day for trusting me with this precious little life. I am not quite sure how Brett and I got so lucky. The past 21 months have been the most challenging but the most rewarding in my life.

I worry and pray every day over him. Thankfully, I've had a wonderful teacher in my own Mother to show me how to be a great Mom. She is so wise and I welcome any advice she sends my way.

Thomas made me a Mother's Day card at school.

I will always welcome any handmade card for any occasion.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and to all the others out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment