Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Vintage, not Antique

I was up in my parent's attic over the weekend and I stumbled across my old desk I had as a child. I prefer to consider it "vintage".

Here's a few pictures of me using it.



I don't own a scanner, so pictures of pictures are going to have to do.


I am the one actually sitting at the desk tossing back a cold one. Aren't I cute? And bald.

My goal is to freshen it up for Thomas to use. I love a new project.



It's going to take some sanding, a few coats of paint, and some creative juices.


Thomas already seems to enjoy it. He's such a studious little guy.



I am thinking scholarship already.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cute baby pics! Thomas will love his new desk. I wish I was creative, but I have no ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had a desk VERY similar to that! So fun to find new/old things!!

    ReplyDelete