Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome to the World


Carter Anthony Moore!

Wait, hear that? My uterus just skipped a beat. This little guy has given me baby fever. BAD.
My cousin, Bonnie, had her second baby this past Tuesday. Here is a picture of the new family of four.


Maci was obviously a little unsure what to think about her new baby brother. I was thinking I might snatch him and run. Oh I miss that sweet baby smell.

And the crazy faces, funny noises, tiny sneezes, and super soft, hot out of the oven skin.


Oh Carter, what fun you will have in this family. I thank God you got here safe and sound. You are truly a blessing. Thomas will make sure you know the ropes and maybe, just maybe, he'll let you play with one of his Hot Wheels.
I knew that might perk you up a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment