Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Will Not be Defeated

You thought you could defeat me, but you thought wrong. You thought I was going to throw the towel in after two nights of struggling with getting your bobbin to work right. Guess what? After a little patience and some help from an avid seamstress I've figured you out. That's right Brother sewing machine, I won!!!

I did it! I completed my very first sewing project.

Here it is:

I am pretty proud of myself for not giving up on this little project and meeting my goal of finishing one sewing project by May.
I think he turned out pretty cute too. Good thing he's going to a good home.

I am currently working on two more, of course one being for Thomas.
Now, I just need to figure out what I am going to make next. I am thinking I might try some kind of outfit for Thomas. I might be aiming a little high on that one though.

1 comment: