Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a few things I love from this weekend

I love:
1. The 2010 Winter Olympics.
2. Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso, and Apolo Ono just to name a few
3. The faux blue jean pants the snowboarders get wear
4. The halfpipe. They do crazy tricks and get to listen to their Ipods while competing
5. That Kelly Clark was busted singing to herself as she was mentally preparing before her turn to compete. It wasn't pretty--the singing, that is.
6. The medal ceremonies. It gets me every time.
7. That Thomas threw up during church and neither Brett nor myself freaked out. Brett quickly whisked him away while I was left to clean up the carpet as people watched. He wasn't sick, just got a little choked up, so he puked. Nice.
8. That no one else freaked out or threw up too after Thomas puked
9. That I was able to eat sushi with Leah, Matt, Meg, and Lindsey Friday night. Good people, good food, many laughs.
10. The weather this weekend.
11. That we made it to the park twice. Once with camera, once without.
12. That my camera battery died right as we pulled up to the park the 2nd time, which gave me the opportunity to enjoy Thomas without a camera to my face
13. My parents for many many reasons
14. Big juicy steaks cooked to perfection by Brett
15. Getting to sleep in on Sunday--Thomas slept till 9. Thanks kid.
16. That Thomas's booboo on his chin isn't bad at all. He fell at school on Friday, but he never cried and it didn't bleed.

17. Brett for all the hard work he put into cleaning up the backporch and yard
18. Shaun White's red hair
19. How happy Thomas is at the park.

20. I love this picture, but I don't love that I can't get a single decent picture of his face while swinging. It would have the biggest smile on it.

21. How funny Thomas was on the webcam with Aunt Emily.

22. Thomas!

23. That my vacuum cleaner is working properly again. We can't go a day without it.

24. That day-light savings is only 3 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment