Friday, February 12, 2010

A Real Snow Day

I love it when there is a threat of snow in Alabama. Everyone panics and I get out of work early. I am so thankful I got to leave work at 2 o'clock today or else I would've missed Thomas's second experience with snow.

Here is a picture of his first snow, which was at the end of February last year:

Once I got home, I immediately laced up my boots*, bundled Thomas up, grabbed my camera and went outside.

He wasn't too thrilled about the snow last year, but this year was a totally different story. He wanted to just stomp around and kick the snow, but did not want to touch it. He even cried when we made him go inside.

It's amazing to see how much he's grown in just one year.


Thomas also said "all gone" for the first time today too. Where in the world has the last 18 months gone?

Playing in the snow tuckered Thomas out pretty early so I was able to finish my sock monkey project. I completed the last one (for now--I know I have one more to make in the very near future) and I also decided to add one extra little feature to each of them. I figured it was suiting since they are Valentine's gifts.




**If anyone is interested or knows someone that is interested in the almost new, only worn 3 times, snow/hiking/whatever boots let me know. They just sit in my closet. I will make you a very good deal on them.












No comments:

Post a Comment