Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emily

I wrote a blog a few months ago about my "other" sister, Maggie. Well, she is my dog. I do have a real sister too, her name is Emily and she is pretty freakin cool. She lives in New York City and works for Saks Fifth Ave. She has her own blog too, http://emilyinahaystack.blogspot.com.
A month or so ago we bought each other necklaces. There was a little note inside the box that said "Sister, make a wish, put on your necklace, and remind yourself that you are my friend, teacher, comedian, therapist, and fashion consultant! Thank you for being there, willingly and lovingly. I love you!" I couldn't have said it better myself.

She's a pretty great Aunt too.

These pictures make me melt.

I am so proud of my sister and her bravery to move to a new, big city by herself and accomplish her dream. She works incredibly hard and is great at what she does. Hurry up and move home for cryin out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment