Sunday, April 4, 2010

Part II: Saturday

Day 2 of Easter weekend was spent dying Easter eggs. Again, I wasn't expecting too much interest out of Thomas. Boy, was I wrong.


We handed him an egg and it's like he immediately knew what to do with it. Such a natural.

I think he liked some colors more than the others.

We went inside to let the egg dye do it's job and he stood at the window pointed at the cups. He could not wait to get back to them.

So careful not to break one.

Thomas asked for one of these from the Easter bunny. Easter bunny said no.

After we were done dying eggs we headed over to a little lake near our house to feed the ducks. Thomas loves ducks. He also loves his Aunt Emily. They were so cute together all weekend.

The baby ducks were so darn adorable. If I didn't already know the trouble of keeping a farm bird at home, I would've taken one home with me.


We headed over to the park too. Thomas is always down for some time on the slide.

Here is his battle wound of the day. Oh there was blood and tears, but he was still tough.

Finally, to top the day off, Emily and I made an Easter cake. The poor rabbit, it has a huge head and itty bitty ears. He sure did taste good though.

















No comments:

Post a Comment