Monday, April 5, 2010

Part III: Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday always starts off in such a rush. I didn't even get any good shots of Thomas digging into his Easter basket. He went straight for the new sippy cups he got.

We made it just in time for church and then I spent half of mass out in the foyer with Thomas. He can only make it through half of church without melting down. There were about 30 other babies/toddlers in there too, so we aren't the only ones.

After church we headed to my parents house and ate lunch with my mom's side of the family. It's always a good time when they are around and there are plenty of laughs.

Here is our family portrait. Not the best picture in the world, but it's all I got.

My parents gave Thomas a potty seat for Easter. Thomas thought it looked better on his head. Someone should tell him that it isn't the best look for him.

Just a few outside pictures in his new outfit. He actually sat himself on that rock. There was no posing.

I hope everyone had as blessed and wonderful Easter weekend as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment